The story of legendary Haikal and his Bek
(The word Bek was derived from the word ambil, Haikal's version of ambek.A term used by Haikal if he needs his dummy)
Haikal was sick last Sunday. He vomited terribly...So I took him to the doctor. Then I told him he vomited because he's sucking his dummy all the time. I told him that he has to stop sucking his dummy or else, he's gonna vomit again. So we made a deal....dummy can only be used during bed time, and he agreed.
Yesterday, he didn't sucked his dummy the whole day...everyone was glad...BUT
he couldn't stop talking!!He babbled non-stop the whole dayyyyy!!!he continued talking during lunch time....he continued talking during nap time...he talks during playtime, he talks during dinner time, he talks during movie time, he talks during cartoon watching time, he talks while i washed his poo poo, he talks while i changed his diapers, he talks during bath time, he even talk non-stop at 1 am! And roughly about 85% of the conversation is about transformers, optimus prime, bumbleebee, megatron, autobots, barricade,ironhide and not forgetting the sound effects of the transformers transforming. letih dengar.....
Yesterday, I managed to snap a few shots of my pisang bakar keju but I haven't got the chance to upload it into the computer. Hopefully it'll be uploaded later tonite.
No comments:
Post a Comment