Thursday, May 22, 2008

irresponsible culprit

There was this incident in Bandung during our previous trip. It was kinda funny but at the same time I would say it's seriously creepy. We were soundly sleeping in our bed in the hotel room (I can't tell the time but I guess it was about 2-3am), when suddenly Haikal woke up panting almost crying which immediately woke me up as well. I asked him what's wrong and this was his answer...

Mama: kenapa ni haikal?(my eyes was half open)
Haikal: ada hantu!
Mama: kat mana?
Haikal: kat situ (pointing towards the corner of the room)
I hugged haikal to calm him down.
Haikal: nak papa.. (reaching to his father who's already stood up)
Haikal: haikal nak keluar (pointing towards the door forcing his father to walk out the room)
Me and Arief exchanged looks.
I reached for Haikal and hugged him and put him to bed. Luckily he doozed off almost immediately.
After he slept, I who was too sleepy couldn't be bothered about the existence of the 'other living thing' in the room and continue sleeping.

my CD case, filled with all my indo CD collection is missing from my car. whoever took it....i curse u!i totally curse u!i've spent almost 10 years collecting all those CDs!!i don't care if the english CD are gone BUT not the indo CDs!!what's unique about the Indo CDs is that they're released only once, means that if it ran out of stock they will never reproduce it. my So7 collections! my kisah klasik gold disc!my dewa 19, my gigi, my padi, my peterpan, my cokelat, my ada band...urghhh!!!i am in great anger!!!

No comments: