Monday, January 28, 2008

mind our language?

It’s funny while reading other's journal, you'll be wondering whether they’re really, really having typos or they're just too ignorant to realize that they had too many grammatical errors.

I wonder....don’t they even bother to check before publishing their masterpiece?
Isn’t embarrassing when other ppl reads your writing and laugh out loud or maybe grinning sheepishly because of the typos you’ve made?

I too, made typos, I admit that but nevertheless I’d go thru my writing again and if I’m still not satisfied I’ll check using Ms Word. Just to make sure everything’s doing okay.
I know it’s just a journal but you’re having tons of anonymous reader from all over the world. I’m not going to tarnish the image of Malays just by having bad grammar errors. You won't know who’s coming to visit.

Well…..it’s just my 10 cent…up to you if you’re reading this…your journal reflect your own personality.

p/s: Sabah trip’s over. We had tremendous fun in the sun!!....and I got diarrhoea right after coming back to town…major diarrhoea!! Updates will be up on my blog soon.

No comments: