Friday, May 25, 2007

Mean May

Who knows after the major shopping spree in Bandung it was going to be a major disaster??Haikal was admitted for 8 days due to bacterial infection he got when we was in Bandung (so much for swallowing the tap water while teeth brushing and washing his dummy everytime his dummy fell when he opens his mouth or when he threw it away when he's having tantrums....). To make things worst, this is a short semester and everyday is hectic. I was appointed as Program Coordinator for Bachelor of Multimedia and Animation for our new college branch in Jakarta and had to finish it up by the end of this semester, which will be ending in 4 weeks time. And to make things worst, LAN's coming to visit and everything had to be perfect, all documentation had to be updated and so on....and I was assigned to handle new intake registration...had to finish up 6 sets of end-of-semester exam papers.....and for goodness sake, I will be among the few others that's going to be interview by LAN this coming Monday and heck, I had no clue of what I'm going to answer..... And what's more worst than having PMS....terrible mood swing, major tiredness and body aches....and a li'l too much emotional..... plus having terrible fever and sore throat and running nose....lack of sleep due to Haikal's passion of watching Play with me Sesame at midnite everyday.....and his milk session at 3 am or 5am everyday (sometimes at both time), and waking up every few hours searching for his fell-of-from-the-mouth-after-doozed-off dummy and even sometimes asking for his air elmo world (sky juice in his elmo's tumbler). I think I've turned into a walking zombie, even the Deputy CEO noticed I'm not well....she was visiting our school when I just came back from paying my summon (yeah...I got a ticket for speeding, and the police won't give discount because I was caught on act during the Ops Sikap week), and she greeted me and said 'I heard you're not well'. Anyway, I smiled and told her I was really tired and am having fever at the moment, but I'll be okay.

and worst......got stopped by JPJ after stumbled upon their road block just at the corner on my way to college last week. I was lucky enough not to get a ticket from them, but I had to go do the tinted checkup at JPJ....blurghhhh!!! even worst, this morning when I was ready to leave house at 7am to send darling Arief to work, I realized I got a flat tire....and I had to go late to work...which means today I can only leave the college after 6pm....boringgggggggg

Well.....Hopefully what's coming in June will be better than May....as I can't wait for August to come. Why?...I'll tell when August is around the corner.

No comments: