Blonde shall always be dumb
Yesterday I had to queue up at the post office(which I really hate to do) to open up Haikal's ASD account. It was a long queue though I was only like 5 minutes late (the post office opens at 9am). 2 out of 3 counters was open. When I got there, Counter 1 was entertaining one stylo lady with blond hair. At first she took about 5 minutes. Then another 5 minutes, and as Counter 2 have been entertaining more than 10 peeps....time passes by and she still haven't done yet. And I could heard her having trouble with the forms, don't know how to fill up, don't even know that she had to fill up the I/C number, filled up the form wrongly and had to fill up a new one.....All I could say to myself was this fella is really making everyone angry. and I was right!! the lady behind me, which was already in the post office when I arrived was making a big fuss...
Can't that blond lady use her brain?When you got the form why can't you just go to the form fill up desk tp fill up at let others settle up their errants...I wasted almost an hour at the post office just to open up Haikal's ASD account which could took me only about 10 mins just because a dumb blonde doesn't know how to fill up the forms.
Blonds are born dumb and shall always be dumb...that's why they're called Dumb Blonde
No comments:
Post a Comment