Wednesday, June 01, 2005

di mana aku?

It's been a while since I've been an internet addict. My keyboarding skills beginning to decrease, my knowledge on computers beginning to lessen and my multimedia skills beginning to fade.

It's been a while since I last hooked myself on the phone. The only thing I can still remember is how to dial and to reply sms. The only skill that is getting better might be my phone skill.

I even missed everyone's birthdays, anniversaries, wedding, invitations, etc, etc, etc....

I didn't check my mails, pay bills, top up money for savings, i even forgot to shave my legs fot God sake!

I'm due somewhere in October. Early October maybe. I'm gonna miss the whole fasting month and will be celebrating Raya with a new family member.

As seen on the regular scan, it was a BOY. Gonna scan again next week to confirm back.

Liverpool won the cup. Hail great Red.

Government servant gonna work 5 days-week + COLA. Lesser working day+more money=better work quality?

AF, Malaysian Idol, bla bla bla....what the heck are those things? Some silly monkeys trying to make a fool out of 'em?

Petrol price shoot up. Lesser meeting with clients, more time in office. Dull!

KL roads cleared due to school holiday. Phew!

Who's into the AXN series, Lost? I haven't missed any episodes.

PTD exam's tomorrow. I'm not ready for the exam.

and I spent RM120 for a handbag.....since when I could even let myself do such thing?!

anything else?

No comments: