Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Don't know what went wrong. I got in late again. Okay, maybe I did spent too much time in front of the mirror. But it's not my fault. All the traffic lights in Sri Kembangan was going beserk!!The green light only lasted for a few secs...which only allow about 3-4 cars to go thru at one time. Maybe everything got haywire like me.

I managed to pass thru last night. Wanna know how?I went straight to bed after they all went to Terawih..and that's around 8.30pm. And I woke up at 7.30am this morning.

This is torture....It really is but this may be the only way for me to go thru all this...for now. I need to not think of him and I'll do anything for that. Even if it will cause me my life.

I will not let my soft side rule myself. I am now letting my logic mind in charge.

No comments: